Monday, March 7, 2011

The Unknown

I do not like not knowing what is in store for me in the next couple of months.  Chad and I have no clue where we will be much less where or what we will live in.  I hate not knowing if I will have a job or if I do have a job where it will be.  Chad and I are having to be very open minded.  We find ourselves tossing back and forth between we can do this we can keep commuting to there is no way we can continue to drive 2 hours each a day.  It all lies on where I will have a job or if I will have a job which is so scary.  At the end of the day we have to continue to remind ourselves that it is all God's plan and we have to just trust in the Lord.  We pray each day that I will have a job and I pray that I will be able to continue to working with the students I love to work with most and that is those who are on the Autism Spectrum. 

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment